BOTTLES

About a month ago, I ordered some vintage apothecary bottles. I’ve wanted to buy some for a really long time, but I finally found some for a reasonable price on Etsy and jumped at the chance. They sit in my windowsill and I love the way the sun hits them in the morning.

They have been inspiring me ever since. Now, I’ve decided that my next DIY will be a vintage liquor cabinet of sorts. I want to find some vintage bottles that I can display my liquors in, each with their own flavor label (whiskey, gin, tequila, so on). While I was searching for some, I came across these and I really love the idea. It would be awesome to get an engraved label on my vintage bottles.


These would be such a cute gift idea if you have any married friends. You can even get them for same-sex couples. To find the set, visit http://www.love-and-victory.com/. 


I also loved the animated call-to-action I found for them. If it hadn't been so beautifully designed, I dunno if I would have ever clicked through to their site. Check it out...